I’ve been told that “Furlough Fridays” are returning to PERB. In July, PERB will be closed on July 10, 17, and 24. After that, PERB will be closed the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Fridays of each month. If you have a filing due on a furlough Friday, refer to PERB reg. 32130. Note, PERB has not yet announced the Friday closures on its website. Until it does, I recommend confirming the closures with the Board agent or Appeal’s office if you have something due just to be safe.
Tim Yeung is a Partner with the law firm of Sloan Sakai Yeung & Wong LLP in Sacramento, California. He exclusively practices labor and employment law, with a particular focus on the public sector.
About Sloan Sakai Yeung & Wong LLPSloan Sakai Yeung & Wong LLP provides legal representation for cities, counties, school districts, universities, special districts, state agencies, and non-profit organizations in all areas of labor, employment, and general government law. Visit our website at sloansakai.com or call us at: 916.258.8800.
- Governor Signs AB 237: Mandates Continuation of Health Insurance for Striking Employees
- Board To Consider Changes To Expedited Case Processing Regulation
- Governor Signs SB 270: Authorizes Monetary Penalties for Violation of PECC
- Proposed Initiative Would Bar Public Sector Collective Bargaining
- PERB Cases Pending in the Courts of Appeal
Search This Site