Several bills were enacted into law this year that affect the statutes administered by PERB. I have compiled a summary of all those statutory changes, along with a brief commentary about them. That document can be found here. Feel free to distribute to others.
Tim Yeung is a Partner with the law firm of Sloan Sakai Yeung & Wong LLP in Sacramento, California. He exclusively practices labor and employment law, with a particular focus on the public sector.
About Sloan Sakai Yeung & Wong LLPSloan Sakai Yeung & Wong LLP provides legal representation for cities, counties, school districts, universities, special districts, state agencies, and non-profit organizations in all areas of labor, employment, and general government law. Visit our website at sloansakai.com or call us at: 916.258.8800.
- Governor Signs AB 237: Mandates Continuation of Health Insurance for Striking Employees
- Board To Consider Changes To Expedited Case Processing Regulation
- Governor Signs SB 270: Authorizes Monetary Penalties for Violation of PECC
- Proposed Initiative Would Bar Public Sector Collective Bargaining
- PERB Cases Pending in the Courts of Appeal
Search This Site