February 29th was the last day of Board member Sally McKeag’s term. With her departure, the 3 remaining Board members are Anita Martinez, Alice Dowdin Calvillo and A. Eugene Huguenin. Two positions remain vacant.
Tim Yeung is a Partner with the law firm of Sloan Sakai Yeung & Wong LLP in Sacramento, California. He exclusively practices labor and employment law, with a particular focus on the public sector.
About Sloan Sakai Yeung & Wong LLPSloan Sakai Yeung & Wong LLP provides legal representation for cities, counties, school districts, universities, special districts, state agencies, and non-profit organizations in all areas of labor, employment, and general government law. Visit our website at sloansakai.com or call us at: 916.258.8800.
- Governor Signs AB 237: Mandates Continuation of Health Insurance for Striking Employees
- Board To Consider Changes To Expedited Case Processing Regulation
- Governor Signs SB 270: Authorizes Monetary Penalties for Violation of PECC
- Proposed Initiative Would Bar Public Sector Collective Bargaining
- PERB Cases Pending in the Courts of Appeal
Search This Site