On January 2, 2014, the Governor announced the reappointment of Anita Martinez as a Member and Chair of the Public Employment Relations Board (PERB). Chair Martinez was reappointed to a 5-year term that expires on December 31, 2018.
So here is the current composition of PERB with the terms of the various Members:
- Chair Anita Martinez (Term expires 12/31/18)
- Member Priscilla Winslow (Term expires 12/31/17)
- [Vacant Member seat] (Term expires 12/31/16)
- Member Eugene Huguenin (Term expires 12/31/15)
- Member Eric Banks (Term expires 12/31/14)
This entry was posted in News, PERB News.
Previous post: PERB Changes for 2014
Next post: PERB Expands it Posting Requirements