The Labor and Employment Relations Association of Northern California (LERANC), formerly called the Industrial Relations Association of Northern California (IRANC), will be holding a luncheon on “Building Consensus, Bridging Difficulties” on March 25, 2014. The speaker will be Genevieve Shiroma, a Member of the Agricultural Labor Relations Board and also the President of the Board of Directors of the Sacramento Utilities District.
Here are the details:
- Date: Tuesday, March 25, 2014
- Time: 11:30 A.M. Registration & Networking; Noon – Lunch & Speaker; 1:00 P.M. Adjourn
- Location: Firehouse Restaurant, Golden Eagle Room, 1112 Second Street, Old Sacramento, CA 95814
- Menu: Choice of 1) Five Spice Salmon; 2) Chicken Marsala; 3) Polenta Azteca
- Cost: Reservation by March 18 = $20.00 Members, $30.00 Non Members; After March 18 or at the Door = $25.00 Members, $35.00 Non Members
RSVP by March 18 to Tim Yeung at email@example.com with lunch choice. Make checks payable to LERANC and mail to 1017 L Street #159, Sacramento, CA 95814-3805. For more information visit the LERANC website.
This entry was posted in News.
Previous post: Board Enforces Union Member’s Right to Financial Records
Next post: PERB Tinkers With Its Deferral Policy