The Labor and Employment Relations Association of Northern California (LERANC), formerly called the Industrial Relations Association of Northern California (IRANC), will be holding a luncheon on “What Advocates Need to Know About the Arbitrator’s Code of Ethics” on August 27, 2013.
Speaking on the panel will be three top-notch labor law practitioners:
- Catherine Harris, Esq., Arbitrator/Mediator
- Jason Jasmine, Carroll, Burdick & McDonough
- Bruce Sarchet, Littler Mendelson.
Here are the details:
- Date: Tuesday, August 27, 2013
- Time: 11:30 A.M. Registration & Networking; Noon – Lunch & Speaker; 1:00 P.M. Adjourn
- Location: Firehouse Restaurant, Golden Eagle Room, 1112 Second Street, Old Sacramento, CA 95814
- Menu: Choice of 1) Korean Kalbi-Style Tofu; 2) Pork Tenderloin; 3) Moroccan-Spiced Salmon
- Cost: Reservation by August 16 = $20.00 Members, $30.00 Non Members; After August 16 or at the Door = $25.00 Members, $35.00 Non Members
RSVP by August 16th to Vanessa De Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org or Barbara Mitobe-Taylor at email@example.com with lunch choice. Make checks payable to LERANC and mail to 1017 L Street #159, Sacramento, CA 95814-3805. For more information visit the LERANC website.
This entry was posted in California PERB Blog.
Previous post: Governor Stops BART Strike